Recruiting and Office Management InternshipBevForce
Human Resources Co-op/Internship OpportunityPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources / Recruiter Internships: Part time/Full timePolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship: Full-time / Part-timePolaris Development, Inc.
Bartenders Wanted for Entry Level SalesFirst Class Consulting, Inc
Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
1250 Ames Avenue
DescriptioneConnexis is a growing software start-up company, located in Silicon Valley. We sell SAAS based marketing and communications platform for businesses. Our company vision is to create and maintain lasting relationships between businesses and the customers they serve. We offer an affordable and effortless way for companies to interact with their customers, make lifelong connections and grow their business. We intend to transform the way you do business.
We are dedicated to continuous innovation, a flexible and cost-effective product, and a commitment to keeping our customers on the bleeding edge of social media integration.
We are looking for talented and creative students who want to be part of an exciting startup where you will get the chance to seize opportunities and attain a variety of different skills as an Intern. We will provide you with the training and resources that you need to learn about Human Resources Management.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Job Functions and Responsibilities
• Screening and interviewing job applicants.
• Support recruitment efforts including: applicant searching, preliminary interviews and creating offer packages.
• Support the office with routine administrative tasks.
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
• Maintain employee files and records to ensure compliance.
• Minimum requirement Bachelor’s degree (completed or in progress) or relevant work experience.
• Strong attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Strong organizational skills, integrity and quality of work.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently.
• Must be flexible, eager to learn and enjoys a challenge.