Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties
1110 Prim Rd
DescriptionThe Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties is a 106-year-old nonprofit home health agency in Vermont. We care for 5000 people and families each year. Our programs span a lifetime -- from prenatal care to care for young families to rehabilitation, long-term care, adult day services and end-of-life care. The VNA provides care one person, one family at a time.
The Visiting Nurse Association is looking for a Human Resources Intern to help with:
- General Office and Administrative Duties
- Filing, faxing, copying, assembling packets for orientation
- Assisting the HR team with daily functions
- Letters and mailers, audit personnel files, special projects, Job Fairs, Expos, benefit fairs, agency events, etc.
- Use HRIS (Human Resource Information System) for organizational duties
RequirementsCandidates should be able to write, read and speak English, as directions and systems are in the English language.
Candidates must have a clean background and be at least 18 years of age.