Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
1420 K Street NW, Suite 200
DescriptionVotenet™ Solutions, Inc. is the leading provider of secure on-demand voting and election software, election consulting, and election management solutions for private organizations including, membership associations, trade associations, award shows, universities, K-12 schools, law firms, homeowner associations, corporations, financial institutions, unions, pension boards, credit unions and other types of organizations.
Since 2001, Votenet's software has delivered more than 30,000 online ballots and served over 15,000,000 voters worldwide. With its market-leading online voting solution, eBallot, its suite of online governance solutions, and 1500+ clients in the United States, Canada, Asia and Europe, Votenet Solutions Inc. is the emerging global leader in e-governance technology.
Check out our blog! www.voting2point0.com
ResponsibilitiesWe’re a fast-growing online voting software company in Washington, DC that’s looking to hire 2-3 students (graduate students or college seniors) with an interest in human resources and business. The internship will put you in close contact with the CEO and Finance/HR Manager. You’ll help to implement the company’s ambitious human resources plan to make Votenet one of the best companies to work for in DC. The work will involve scheduling team events, planning cosmetic and interior design improvements to our offices, building human resources documentation, researching HR best practices and benefits at other leading companies, implementing employee benefits, managing thank you notes and thoughtful gestures for the CEO after meetings, tracking employee milestones, building the company’s culture book, tracking the company’s history, and generally making Votenet a great place to work.
Requirements• An interest in human resources, company culture, office design
• No experience required, though prior internships and human resources coursework is a plus
• Enthusiasm optimism and a great attitude
• Ability to be creative and quick at thinking
• Strong desire to learn, grow and expand your management skills
• Capability of handling multiple work deadlines
• Knowledge of basic MS Office software
• Exceptional communication skills
• College student pursuing a business degree
* Please apply for this internship if you can work in our office in Washington, DC.