Human Resources (Payroll and Benefits)Bookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition: HR Intern (Benefits and Payroll)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
About RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Summary: Relief International is looking for an intern with our Human Resources department to work directly with our Benefits and Payroll Administrator. This is a great opportunity to gain specialized knowledge of the benefits and payroll function of an international humanitarian Non-Profit, as well as get an overview of a busy Human Resources Department.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist Benefits and Payroll Administrator with leave requests, and timesheet approvals.
• Creating benefit file for new employees, organizing employee personnel files, editing and formatting new employee bio’s, assisting with check requests and filing benefit invoices electronically.
• Help the HR team with special projects as needed.
Qualifications & requirements:
• Candidate must be Detail Oriented
• Dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• 15 hours minimum; M-F varied schedule
• Professional demeanor
• Good written and oral communication skills
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=95