Recruiting Coordinator (Admin)NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Human Resources InternMentoring Valuable Proteges
Harford County Company is offering FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HR MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
INTERN - HUMAN RESOURCESUnited Nations
Human Resources (Payroll and Benefits)Bookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition: HR Intern (Benefits and Payroll)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
About RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Summary: Relief International is looking for an intern with our Human Resources department to work directly with our Benefits and Payroll Administrator. This is a great opportunity to gain specialized knowledge of the benefits and payroll function of an international humanitarian Non-Profit, as well as get an overview of a busy Human Resources Department.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist Benefits and Payroll Administrator with leave requests, and timesheet approvals.
• Creating benefit file for new employees, organizing employee personnel files, editing and formatting new employee bio’s, assisting with check requests and filing benefit invoices electronically.
• Help the HR team with special projects as needed.
Qualifications & requirements:
• Candidate must be Detail Oriented
• Dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• 15 hours minimum; M-F varied schedule
• Professional demeanor
• Good written and oral communication skills
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=95