Human Resources / Recruiting InternBookmark This
5300 NW 33RD AVE
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionAMI is a direct marketing company that specializes in business to business sales and marketing for various Fortune 500 clients. We have created an atmosphere that stimulates creative thinkers, entreprenuerial spirits, and ambitious professionals who will help us continue to expand in new markets this year.
AMI is seeking an intern that is willing to learn the HR recruiter position and help us grow our direct marketing and sales firm. This position can grow into a full time hired HR role. We do provide full training. Look for immediate hires.
Currently have two internships available - there is bonus opportunity for pay during the internship
Please send your resume to http://www.careerlisterapp.com/postings/show/1143983855
Call us at 954.731.1609.
All candidates must ask for Katie and Vanessa.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills