Human Resources InternSecuritas Security Services USA
AABB Internship, Externships and Academic Residency Program (Human Resources)AABB
Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Training and Development InternMassachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resources RepresentativeBookmark This
200 Peachtree Street
DescriptionC.R.E.E.P. (Community Radio Entertaining and Empowering the People) is placing a new twist on internet radio. Our goal is to both entertain and empower an international audience through music, news, and events relevant to individuals residing within the world’s urban communities. We aim to empower our listeners financially, socially, and politically through news reports, quality programming, and diverse events while also keeping them entertained with the hottest music from every urban genre.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing events, completing reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills