Recruiting InternTalent Retriever
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Human Resources InternThe Briscoe Group
FUN / FLEXIBLE HOURS - Human Resources & Recruiting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Intern-Fall semesterBookmark This
Aegis Medical Systems
7246 Remmet ave
Canoga Park, CA
DescriptionThis internship will provide a fundamental amount of knowledge in the foundations of business by working for the fast paced/expanding corporation, Aegis Management Systems, Inc., with an emphasis in human resources management, in particular training and development, benefits, strategic planning, recruiting, auditing, etc. The intern will be exposed to all areas of business as it relates to human capital management as well as the organization’s culture, vision, mission, and goals.
The corporate headquarters is located in Canoga Park, San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles). Aegis operates one of the largest networks of Narcotic Treatment Programs (NTPs), in the Nation--with 25 clinics in 15 counties throughout the state of California--Aegis delivers an extansive set of services to more than 5,000 patients a day.
Responsibilities*Extensively review personnel files to check for compliance
* Assist with the development of employee training
* Assist in the formulation of job descriptions
* Assist with recruiting (i.e. employee on boarding process)
*Assist with reports as required by supervisor
*Assist with special projects as assigned
Requirements*Must be currently pursuing a degree in a field related to Human Resources (i.e. Human Resources, Management, Business Administration)
* Ability to prioritize, develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent analytical skills, detail orientation and critical thinking
* Excellent social skills and customer service
* Proficient in computer skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality & follow Aegis Management Systems, Inc. administrative and clinical policies? Valid *CA driver’s license