Human Resource InternCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
SPRING & SUMMER 2015 Human Resource Internship Schlitterbahn Kansas CitySchlitterbahn Kansas City
Human Resources InternKayden Jayce Foundation
Human Resources InternshipPeopleShare
Human Resources Intern (No Experience Required)C-Maddox Enterprises, LLC
Human Resources Talent ScoutBookmark This
Village Critter Outfitter
DescriptionVillage Critter Outfitter (www.villagecritteroutfitter.com). VCO is New Canaan, CT's premier pet store. We offer value, competitive pricing and unmatched customer service. We carry the best pet foods, supplies and supplements. We are continually and carefully evaluating new foods, while focusing on natural, holistic and organic choices. We do the research, so our customers don't have to.
ResponsibilitiesThe HR Talent Scout will manage the process of lining up an army of interns for Village Critter Outfitter. This internship will include: writing and posting internship descriptions; screening resumes; intern-viewing candidates; internal communication with our HR Team; building new relationships with schools; find new and innovative ways to market the internships; and get the interns processes and paperwork up to snuff and down to a science.
Requirements• Organized, detail-oriented, and great at people management.
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfort and proficiency with technology like email, the Internet, MS Office, and have the willingness to learn user-friendly software.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend phone meetings a few times a week (in order to phone intern-view our candidates).
• Must be hungry and passionate about sourcing and recruiting. Must be adaptable to changes in projects and priorities.
• Must be adaptable to changes in projects and priorities.