Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Training and Development InternMassachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resource Talent ScoutDropwise Essentials
Human Resources InternKandor Group, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Just Pearlz, Inc.
DescriptionThe Human Resources Intern will work directly under the company CEO. This individual should have strong knowledge of the fashion industry & be interested in learning about the inner workings of a fashion/jewelry company.
Responsibilities1. Recruit Interns
2. Care for the internships.com account
3. Prepare a candidate interview process
4. Complete all candidate interviews
5. Assist in selection of new interns
6. Mail out new hire packets
7. Orient new interns to the business
8. Ensure interns perform to expectations
9. Handle all administrative tasks while CEO is traveling to shows
10. Answer all company emails while CEO is traveling
11. All other duties as assigned
RequirementsA major in fashion, business, or human resources is preferred but not required.
Must be articulate and well-spoken
Must be able to work unsupervised
10 hours a week required
Must be able to work remotely
Must be personable and have a friendly demeanor
Must need an Internship for a class