Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Training and Development InternMassachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resource Talent ScoutDropwise Essentials
Human Resources InternKandor Group, Inc.
VA Intern/Human ResourcesBookmark This
DescriptionVirtual Assistant Intern Position Available: I am desiring to hire a female intern to assist me with daily activities to include sending out contractor packets, compiling all incoming resumes together for my review. This will be a non-paid intern position for a total of 3 months and then brought on as paid after that time upon satisfactory work ethic and productivity. However, you will be able to join our virtual assistant women's team for free and have the opportunity to be PAID assigned projects starting off as low as $15 per hour. You must be HIGHLY organized, detail oriented and a team player. (Preferably a Christian too!). Please send all serious inquiries, previous related work and resumes to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Assist the CEO with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Needs to be organized, stable and willing to be team player
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills