Human Resources/Payroll InternBookmark This
8871 Research Dr.
DescriptionFounded in Southern California in 2006, 4G Wireless, a Premium Retailer for Verizon Wireless, has continually endeavored to be a driving force in the wireless industry. Today, 4G Wireless continues to grow steadfast throughout the Western United States with over 120 locations open in California and Nevada. We are proud to exhibit a strong pattern of new growth and have stability within our core markets. 4G Wireless' President has built a strong management team by recruiting from the top leaders in the wireless messaging, telecommunications and internet industries. It is through this team and their combined knowledge and experience in all facets of wireless communication; sales, marketing, and financial management, that 4G Wireless successfully strives in today's ever-changing wireless industry. At 4G Wireless Stores, customers can speak with highly trained sales and service representatives who are committed to providing shoppers with world-class customer service. Our stores provide customers a one-stop-shop to see, touch and learn about Verizon Wireless products and services.
We are currently in expansion mode and would like to give one lucky intern the opportunity to see all the HR/Payroll work that goes into opening and sustaining retail locations. If you are interested in getting hands on experience within a fast paced Human Resources department this internship is meant for you. Prove to us that you have what it takes to be a 4G Team member and we just may keep you on board after the internship is over!
Responsibilities- Provide administrative support to Payroll and Accounting
- Create reports and spreadsheets for Payroll Department
- Assist in entering new hires into Payroll/HR system
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources/Payroll, or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills