Human Resources/RecruitingBookmark This
Lauth Investigations International
DescriptionINTERN HIRING ANNOUNCEMENT-LAUTH INVESTIGATIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC
201 North Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (HQ)
HR Recruiter - Full Time or Part Time Unpaid Internship
Lauth Investigations International, Inc. is currently seeking 2 unpaid interns to interview potential applicants in the unclaimed asset division for immediate internship.
Lauth Investigations highly encourages candidates with major in business and human resources to apply.
Responsibilities- Organize and speak to focus groups about the position such as veterans and retired individuals - Including research and create focused candidate groups for the position of Virtual Claims Researcher
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Assist in scheduling Web Conferencing trainings
- Develop and broaden business development formats to increase LII Web Conferencing nationwide
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to LII HR staff including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills