Talent Acquisition Internship - PAIDCourse Hero, Inc.
TEST (Human Resources Internship)Bosch
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
HR ExecutiveOJI Private Ltd
Human Resources/Recruitment InternBookmark This
Seek. Find. Hire!
DescriptionSeek. Find. Hire! is disrupting the way hiring is done for businesses nationwide!
Be part of an innovative start-up and gain valuable hands-on experience!
Do you have a passion for people? Have good discernment skills? Super resourceful? Obsessed with details?
Then we want to talk to you!
We are seeking an HR/Recruitment Intern to assist in sourcing and screening candidates for existing accounts that are being transferred over from a boutique staffing acquisition.
Please note that this is a virtual unpaid internship opportunity (up to 20 hours a week) for up to 3 months. Employment is a legitimate possibility for the right fit, although not guaranteed.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills