International Human Resources and Marketing Internship - RemoteForeign Staffing, Inc.
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Human Resources InternCupoNation GmbH
HR InternSenseOne Consulting
Innovative HR GeniusBookmark This
2456 West Division Street
DescriptionSnag Tek is a bootstrapped mobile app tech start up working with the City of Chicago to create a disability-friendly taxi dispatch system launching in July. We’re seeking a fast-paced and motivated rapid-learner to intern in our Human Resources Department. This internship is designed to be educational, as well as practical, with the intern learning the Lean Startup methodology, hiring strategies, and interviewing frameworks and applying those skills directly to our current goals.
You will be working out of our office in Humboldt Park with the Hiring Manager, the Chief Tech Officer, and the Chief Marketing Officer to build and run a successful recruiting process. Hiring is one of the most difficult and important aspects in a startup and you will be given an increasingly large role as you demonstrate your abilities. Early stage startups are at a major disadvantage in recruiting compared to larger companies, so if you can prove yourself here, this experience will help you land your next dream job in HR, whether it's with us or another company.
1) Identify new channels to source applicants
2) Develop a process to recruit in new channels
3) Measure metrics to determine effectiveness and efficiency of the channel
4) Decide if the new channel should be incorporated into our recruiting strategy
5) Work with the Hiring Manager and other business segments to forecast hiring needs for the next 3 months
6) Identify traits/skills/backgrounds in our most successful and least successful hires and use this information to optimize our hiring process
Day to Day work:
1) Write compelling job ads
2) Post ads to job boards
3) Track metrics to identify which job ads and job boards work best
4) Keep applicants updated on their status in our hiring process
5) Run group interviews