Office InternBookmark This
DESIGNER ORIGINAL MAGAZINE
DescriptionDesigner Original Fashion Magazine is currently seeking a virtual office intern to assist the HR dept. The ideal candidate must have an interest, experience, or educational background in the fashion industry, should posses immediate to advance skills and knowledge working with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, primarily Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, excellent organizational skills and must be detail orient. Must posses a high level of integrity and confidentiality as you will be working with sensitive information. This internship is scheduled to began immediately. This is a great entry level position to gain experience working in the exciting and very diverse profession of Human Resources.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Update and maintain Intern Records
- Schedule Interviews
- Update Intern Website
- General office and HR functions as assigned.
Requirements- Experience working with Google Docs/Slides/Spreadsheets
- Skilled working with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, organization, and teamwork.