Recruiting InternBookmark This
1545 PEachtree Street NE Suite 500
DescriptionIgnitionOne, a global leader in digital marketing solutions, enables companies to integrate cross-channel marketing efforts within one platform, allowing for deeper insights and greater online success. Managing over $1 billion of advertising annually across search, display and social, IgnitionOne provides the world's top marketers with media optimization, cross-channel attribution and website conversion solutions. IgnitionOne's solutions are backed by proprietary, best of breed technology: IgnitionOne's Digital Marketing Suite®.
IgnitionOne currently powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, DirecTV, Ann Taylor, La Quinta, Travel Guard and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as MRM Worldwide and CyberAgent.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in the online media industry from places like ask.com, Ask Jeeves, excite, and iWon. Be part of a team that partners with Google, Yahoo, and MSN to deliver the latest in emerging, next-generation technology. Have fun collaborating on innovative, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital media and technology that is regularly featured in major news media - most recently the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Reuters, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg News and AdWeek, among others.
I am looking for a part-time to full-time Recruiting Coordinator intern to work alongside me on recruiting initiatives at IgnitionOne and Netmining.
1. Schedule phone and in-office interviews with candidates and hiring managers
2. Upload new candidates and update candidate information into the ATS and staffing spreadsheets
3. Assist in posting jobs on internal career hosting site and various job posting sites
4. Assist with recruiting events, such as open houses, career fairs, meetups, and info sessions
5. Prepare offer letters, offer requests, new hire emails to finance, and submit new hire tickets to IT
1. Working on or recently completed bachelor’s degree with a specific interest in HR/ recruiting
2. Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and coordinate a variety of projects
3. Strong customer service skills, good communication skills and courteous telephone skills
4. Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
5. Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
6. Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
7. Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook