Human Resources / Recruting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
HR InternQEB, LLC
Human Resource Internship in Washington, DC - One SpotTLAPR Agency, LLC
Human Resource Internship with the Indiana Veterans HomeIndiana State Personnel Department
Internship at the Pan American Health Organization / World Health Organization in the HR departmentPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
Recruitment InternshipBookmark This
Bristol & Bates LLC
4590 MacArthur Blvd, 5th Floor
Newport Beach, CA
DescriptionThe intern will be assigned to our executive search services business unit, located in our new offices in beautiful, Newport Beach, California. This team supports growth internally for our various investments/companies on an international level and also works with external clients and partners nationwide. This is an internship that can lead into a full-time career with the firm or one of our owned companies.
As an intern, learn and perform duties within the operations team of the business unit. This internship will provide the intern with exposure to various aspects of the business including developing practical real working experience in; developing relationships, recruitment, data mining, competitive research, and time management. Interns will be working with our internal staff and performing activities such as strategic research. This internship will expose the individual to a real-world business environment including networking events and mixers in the local Orange County marketplace.
The activities this person will perform will be to assist the internal growth of our various business units (primarily in the technology and financial sectors) and also assist staff with business to business services for our external clients.
50% - Recruitment | 25% - Research | 25% Operations
Responsibilities- Identify suitable candidates for recruitment by the firm and our associates
- Research competitors and industry leaders, acting as the initial form of contact
- Assist with various tasks as assigned by management and senior staff
- Post, revise, manage new job announcements online to various sites
- Matching and identifying suitable individuals to interview
- As needed basis, Travel with the team to local UC/CAL campuses and recruitment fairs.
- Represent and attend networking events hosted at our offices (100-150 people mixers)
Requirements- Business Administration Major (Preferred)
- Internet Savvy – knowledge of internet research and resources
- Knowledge of social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Highly organized team player who strives for achievement
- “Out of the box”, creative thinker – adaptable to new situations
- Persuasive personality and ability to deliver intangibles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle objectives effectively
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of staff and environments (large groups, small groups, one-on-one)