SAP PM/PP Functional Analyst (Contract position)Bookmark This
Business Applications System Analyst
DescriptionSAP PM/PP Functional Analyst (Contract position)
Our Client is seeking resumes for an SAP Functional consultant specializing in the Plant Maintenance (PM) and Production Planning (PP) modules. The candidate will be working directly with the P2P support team, ABAP development team members and Sourcing, Mechanical, and Engineering personnel. As part of the SAP P2P support team, the candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the P2P PM and PP functionality enabled within the SAP implementation including, but not limited to, IMG configuration, problem research, and testing. The candidate should have a solid understanding of the SAP P2P environment at a significant level to allow for sound decision making ability and recognition of downstream impacts of such decisions.
Education: 4-yr college degree preferred but not required
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Ability to monitor application design and ensure compliancy with architectural standards
• Good conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
• Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying
problems, developing creative solutions and advising the team members
• Must have 3 - 5 years of experience with multi-module SAP experience including but not limited to PM& PP SAP modules.
• Strong hands on experience in Configuring within Plant Maintenance and Production Planning.
• Proficient in PM elements like Master data for Work Centers, Equipment Master, Functional Locations, catalogs, Notifications and Maintenance Orders.
• Proficient in planning using Breakdown, Corrective and Preventive strategies.
• Good understanding of integration and Business Process Designs points between Key modules MM/IM/WM
• Good understanding of integration and Business Process Designs points between Key modules PP/PM
• Proficient in writing functional requirements and being involved with process as well as functional design activities
• Purchasing knowledge in ECC
RequirementsDescription of Duties:
• Maintain the current configuration of PM and PP master data in ECC
• Integrate additional use of the functionality provided by PM and PP.
• Monitor and maintain various print output solutions currently in place and expand the use of print output as the needs arise.
• Support the development team with test scripts, test data, and validation of enhancements.
• Test Script authoring/maintenance
• Test Script execution support
• Security/Role developmentsupport
• Collaborate with Client business team and other Synergy Center members to gather, interpret, document and clearly define functional/technical requirements
• Build business plans, strategic directions, standards, processes, and procedures within the scope of assigned projects.
• Transfer knowledge to client teams around PP, and PM functionality
This position is located in Roanoke, VA office building with a November 2013start date. Some travel may be required but will not exceed 10%. Duration of the contract is expected to last 6 months with the option to renew the contract or permanently hire (US Citizen or valid green card is a requirement for permanent hire).