Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resource Talent ScoutDropwise Essentials
Human Resources InternKandor Group, Inc.
Human Resources Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Human Resource Manager InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
SPRING 2014 HR INTERNBookmark This
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
2439 Kuser Rd
DescriptionMedical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
ResponsibilitiesLearn about HR by completing a rotation in the following HR disciplines:
• Recruitment (Assist with Recruitment Efforts by attending interviews; conducting reference checks; sending no thank you letters)
• Compliance (Creation and Maintenance of personnel files, conducting audits, Attend an in-house Employment Law seminar)
• Employee Relations (Create employee communications such as email, flyers, and posters for employee events and announcements)
• Event Planning (Assist with planning of company events including Bring Your Child to Work day, charity drives, health fair and group outings)
• Training (Attend and assist with company-mandated training including New Hire Orientation, Safety, Harassment, Leadership Academy, etc.)
• Benefits (Assist with benefit audits, creation of benefit announcements, attend benefits orientation)
RequirementsAll majors welcome to apply but Business, Psychology & HR majors are preferred.
Ability to keep information confidential.