Staffing/Recruiting Intern - Boutique Staffing AgencyInternshipGurus
Crisis Care Advocate@ Door of Hope 4 TeensDoor of Hope 4 Teens
Human Resources InternSecuritas Security Services USA
AABB Internship, Externships and Academic Residency Program (Human Resources)AABB
Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Spring 2014 Human Resources INTERN - KELLWOOD COMPANYBookmark This
1441 broadway avenue
DescriptionKellwood designs, manufactures, and markets a growing collection of premier fashion brands across a broad range of consumer lifestyles. Kellwood brands are a perfect combination of fashion and quality.
We dress your life. From business to evening events to weekend adventures with the family -- Kellwood has something for everyone.
Responsibilities• Full cycle recruitment for the internship program of approximately 50 interns for 25 departments across brands
• Providing excellent customer service to hiring mangers and HR business partners
• Post and maintain internship job postings on college and career websites
• Update school contact list
• Source and attend internship fairs
• Maintain intern placement process spreadsheet
• Confirm candidates are able to receive school credit for internship participation
• Manage employee referrals for open internship roles
• Screen intern candidates via in- person and phone interviews
• Coordinate and schedule interviews with appropriate hiring managers
• Follow up and document hiring manager’s feedback on internship interviews
• Assist in scheduling and organizing intern events
• Conduct intern orientation and manage intern on-boarding paperwork
• Create new hire packets and maintain employee/ freelance and intern files
• Various Human Resources Ad Hoc projects
Requirements• Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a major in fashion design
• 18 years or older
• Able to provide proof of credit or a letter of support to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment (this is an Unpaid internship, Kellwood will only support an intern on school credit)
• Must have at least 1 previous internship in Human Resources
• Interest in the Fashion Industry
• Possess an extreme attention to detail, persistence, and excellent follow up and presentation skills.
• Passionate, enthusiastic, tenacious, and competitive with a strong sense of urgency. The ideal candidate cares about winning and the desire to find the best quality talent for the company.
• Must have experience working with multiple office technology tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.)
• Skilled with various interviewing techniques, including behavioral based interviewing.