Human Resource Internship with the Indiana Veterans HomeIndiana State Personnel Department
Internship at the Pan American Health Organization / World Health Organization in the HR departmentPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
Implementation Recruiter InternPhysAssist Scribes
Human Resources/Recruiting InternshipFirst Class Consulting, Inc
Executive Search Recruiting InternshipMorrissey Goodale LLC
Spring 2014 RECRUITING INTERN - KELLWOOD COMPANYBookmark This
1441 broadway avenue
DescriptionKellwood designs, manufactures, and markets a growing collection of premier fashion brands across a broad range of consumer lifestyles. Kellwood brands are a perfect combination of fashion and quality.
We dress your life. From business to evening events to weekend adventures with the family -- Kellwood has something for everyone.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with a diverse group at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through
Responsibilities• Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
• Help to develop job descriptions, collect job requisitions and outline hiring techniques and strategies.
• Proactively sourcing candidates from direct sourcing, web research, events, networking, social networks (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), professional associations, referrals, applicant tracking system, etc.
• Processing employee applications and analyzing resumes for potential match.
• Conducting initial phone interview screens to assess candidate's skill level and cultural fit.
• Scheduling interviews with appropriate hiring managers and gathering and providing timely feedback while ensuring an efficient recruiting process.
• Build and maintain a network of strong relationships with candidates
Requirements• Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a major in fashion design
• 18 years or older
• Able to provide proof of credit or a letter of support to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment (this is an Unpaid internship, Kellwood will only support an intern on school credit)
• Must have at least 1 previous internship in Human Resources
• Interest in the Fashion Industry
• Possess an extreme attention to detail, persistence, and excellent follow up and presentation skills.
• Passionate, enthusiastic, tenacious, and competitive with a strong sense of urgency. The ideal candidate cares about winning and the desire to find the best quality talent for the company.
• Must have experience working with multiple office technology tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.)
• Skilled with various interviewing techniques, including behavioral based interviewing.