Summer 2014: Human Resources Intern-RecruiterBookmark This
American Red Cross Blood Services
405 W John H Gwynn Jr Avenue
DescriptionLOCATED IN PEORIA, ILLINOIS
please do NOT apply if you are out of state. We are unable to provide pay or housing.
To provide support to the Talent Acquisition Specialist by assisting with the recruitment and placement of employment candidates.
This is a non-paying internship.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
HOURS OF WORK:
Up to 20 hours per week – hours are flexible,
Monday through Friday
1) Provide clerical and administrative assistance in the recruitment and selection process to ensure the hiring of qualified blood services staff.
2) Assist in the interviewing process.
3) Assist with conducting reference and background checks.
4) Aid in data entry for applicant tracking.
1) Must be pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Business Management/Administration, or related field.
2) Must be able to understand and preserve confidentiality.
3) Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
4) Must have attention to detail and possess excellent organization skills.
5) Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.