Summer Job CoachBookmark This
Vocational Services Unlimited
23240 Chagrin Blvd.
DescriptionAssist students with disabilities with maximizing their potential in the workplace. Work with a group of 3-6 students at a community based site to assist with work skills, interpersonal skills, and self-direction in the effort to help the student improve in these areas over the duration of a 4 week summer program. This position will be located at a work site in and around the Cleveland area.
ResponsibilitiesMust have reliable transportation, a valid Ohio driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check and Urinalysis
Date of Internship: June 23rd – July 24th, Monday-Thursday, 9AM-2PM
RequirementsHigh school diploma and must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Cooperate with others, in a team environment, to meet objectives.
- The ability to interact with others in a positive manner.
- The ability to contribute to the growth and development of others.
- Experience using Microsoft Word.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds and stay on feet for duration of 5 hours.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Must complete daily notes.