Talent Acquisition InternBookmark This
Posted: 580 days ago
DescriptionRecruit Universe is a leading Talent Acquisition & Staffing company looking for a few dynamic interns to join our team. You will learn "real-world" recruiting skills and techniques that will carry into your professional career.
Does this describe you? Open-minded? Quick thinker? People-focused? Goal driven?
This is an UNPAID internship and for the right person you can even work remotely. Although the internship is unpaid, you will receive a wealth of experience and be ahead of your peers heading into the workforce.
Are you hungry? Do you want to learn new skills that will make you stand out?
Tell us about yourself!
Responsibilities- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Identify and source potential candidates based upon job requirements and unique organizational culture.
- Leverage online social media, job boards, and internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to increase candidate pool.
- Identify appropriate sourcing strategies and leverage volume for greatest efficiency.
- Gather contact information, enter data into database, and maintain database information on candidates, companies, and job openings.
- Screen applications and update ATS appropriately with new/existing candidates for each search.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills