Human Resources InternThe Millennium Group
SPA Looking for HR InternsSPA Capital Services ltd
SPA Looking for HR Interns,SPA Looking for Operations and Marketing internsSPA Capital Services ltd
Human Resources Internship - Fall 2014Tierra del Sol Foundation
Human Resource RecruiterLauth Investigations International
Training and Development InternBookmark This
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
100 Summer Street
DescriptionThe Training and Development Assistant will assist with the develop and supervision of all Design and Construction training programs for the purpose of ensuring safety, skill enhancement, procedural techniques, and cost effectiveness. The candidate will also assist with the scheduling of training sessions, booking and notifying all relevant parties. Responsible for ensuring all training rooms, venues, equipment, catering arrangements, and other requirements are booked or canceled in advance. Assisting in the delivery of training sessions at a basic/administrative level if required; Provide general administrative assistance and support to the training manager for the daily function of the MassDOT/MBTA Mentoring and Training Program.
Responsibilities• Assist in designing, implementing and coordinating Design and Construction’s specialized technical training programs
• Preparation of descriptive material concerning procedures and guides as may be required for training
• Monitor, update and track employee training
• Uphold the rights and interests of the Authority while building and maintaining an effective relationship with employees
• Assisting in training course set up / clean up before and/or after a training event.
• Send out course evaluation (feedback) questionnaires following training courses;
• Compile and communicate feedback to the Training Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) with ability to communicate, comprehend, and respond to instructions, orders, signs, notices, inquiries, etc.
• Good organization skills and able to maintain accurate workloads during peak periods
• At least (1) year of experience working in an administrative capacity where the duties included personnel administration; related experience in effective analytical, quantitative and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Further, the candidate must:
• Handle sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
• Have excellent customer service, presentation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to adjust as workload requires
• Have the ability to supervise and work effectively with a diverse workforce.
Preferences: Experience in a Training environment; Experience in the area of excellent customer/supplier relationships ; Proficient computer skills. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, detail oriented and proven ability to work under pressure and meet deliverables.