Administrative/Recruiting AssistantUmbrella Consulting
Pan American Health Organization / World Health Organization- Internship in the HR departmentPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
School Year Intern, Corporate Communications & Talent AcquisitionHub Group
HR InternFelicity Group
Fall 2014 Intern, Human ResourcesThe German Marshall Fund of the United States
Virtual Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
• Virtual Human Resources Internship
• Robert Braathe Enterprises Human Resources Internship Team.
• Internship for credit and/or resume building
As an Human Resources Intern at Braathe Enterprises you will gain valuable experience
working hands-on with clients in a virtual environment (online). You will be tasked with
projects ranging from recruitment planning to career related research; gaining both
valuable knowledge and highly sought after experience. You will learn to review resumes
while suggesting adjustments for clients, formulate recruitment plan increasing company
experience and be provided ability to learn career techniques through research projects.
Human Resources Interns will also be afforded a new network of peers within same
career field and work alongside other interns completing miscellaneous projects to
include blog construction.
Responsibilities• Gain experience through assisting in education and development.
• Create strategic recruitment plans, recruiting HR candidates.
• Research and provide suggestions of freelance job opportunities.
• Review resumes and provide clients with suggested best practices.
• Effectively manage tasks using online project management tools.
Requirements• Seeking to gain Human Resource experience.
• Willing to provide 5-7hrs a week towards internship projects/opportunities
• Self-starter able to work in a virtual environment
• Human Resources/Business degree candidate.