Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Human Resources InternSigma Pharmaceuticals Limited
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor in Arlington, VA (Ballston)Accelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
HR RECRUITER INTERN (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Wake N Vape Human Resources InternBookmark This
Wake N Vape
Posted: June 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment based business specializing in the field of Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers and E-liquids (wake-n-vape.com).
Currently, we are working on a monthly based Entertainment Magazine that will feature articles to those of interest to this new epidemic lifestyle.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills