Human Resources RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Human Resources ManagementJ.B Hunt
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Wake N Vape Human Resources InternBookmark This
Wake N Vape
Posted: June 29 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment based business specializing in the field of Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers and E-liquids (wake-n-vape.com).
Currently, we are working on a monthly based Entertainment Magazine that will feature articles to those of interest to this new epidemic lifestyle.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills