- Internships /
- Human Resources /
- Administration / Human Resource Internship - College Credit + Valuable Experience
Human Resources ManagementJ.B Hunt
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Administration / Human Resource Internship - College Credit + Valuable ExperienceBookmark This
Marketing Empire Solutions
11251 Northwest Freeway
Posted: September 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Marketing Empire Solutions, we specialize in marketing to ensure our Fortune 500 clients hit their retention & acquisition goals by developing & motivating leaders to reach their maximum potential.
Our mission is to keep clients, customer, and crew happy! This ensures growth and stability. Clients want to keep their existing customers happy and acquire new customers. Customers want the best service for the best price. Our company wants to continue to acquire more clients and new markets. Our crew wants to hit their personal and professional goals in a fun, energetic environment.
ResponsibilitiesThe Human Resources department provides support and assistance to employees in several core areas:
Job Description: The Human Resources intern will work on real world projects that support day to day HR business functions. The intern will partner with a variety of cross-functional HR partners and will gain an understanding of HR policies in a corporate environment. The internship is designed to broaden your business acumen and HR perspective.
Responsibilities: Projects may include opportunities to work in core HR functions like recruiting, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and enterprise learning/training.
1. Ability to maintain confidentiality;
2. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
3. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people in varied disciplines;
4. Team player with ability to work independently as required;
5. Attention to detail and strong organization skills;
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and experience working with databases;