(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Applicant Specialist- Beaufort SCBookmark This
80 Lowcountry Drive
Posted: September 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSource4Teachers and MissionOne is a leading provider of substitute staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking an Applicant Specialist. The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service to applicants while working closely with their regional recruiter to process and hire a high volume of qualified substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and school support staff to work within Source4Teachers and MissionOne’ client school districts.
The rapid growth and expansion of our business is causing a need for a new generation of recruitment support staff ready to build out our substitute team. The Applicant Specialist will work closely with their regional Recruiter to cultivate high-potential candidates within their region; develop and implement a marketing plan; and build relationships with district staff, families, and community members.
Source4Teachers and MissionOne has grown into the premier provider of Comprehensive Educational K-12 Management Programs to public school districts. As a full-service educational management company, Source4Teachers and MissionOne was created in 2000 to be a leader in the field of recruiting, training, scheduling, managing, and retaining skilled substitute teachers. By relieving school districts of administrative duties and providing jobs for community-based substitutes, Source4Teachers and MissionOne delivers an unmatched level of comprehensive coverage that ensures quality in the classroom while providing significant, bottom-line cost savings.
At a minimum, the Applicant Specialist will support both Source4Teachers as well as MissionOne to:
• Provide exceptional quality service to new applicants throughout hiring process.
• Move applicants through hiring pipeline in a timely manner to be able to accept assignments within our systems.
• Manage communication with potential candidates including logistics of interviews and training sessions.
• Assist candidates in obtaining state and federal credentialing and clearances as well as any new hire paperwork needed.
• Accurately data enters tax and direct deposit information into payroll system.
• Audit all new hire documents and guide candidates through the credentialing process.
• Provide administrative support to regional recruiter and district manager.
• Ensure compliance with related Federal and state employment eligibility requirements and employment laws.
• Works cooperatively with all members of the team; initiate and maintain excellent working relations.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Excel and Word experience required
• Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and offer solutions
• A Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Some travel required during district implementation season for regionally based new business
Source4Teachers and MissionOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.