Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Human Resources internBenjamin Apartments LLC
SAP HR Training and Placement - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Information Technology Recruiter - InternPacific Data Integrators
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
ASSISTANT RECRUITER - IT and HealthcareBookmark This
Global Service Resources, Inc
711 S. Victory Blvd
Posted: February 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. launched a Recruiter Internship Program in the spring of 2014. After much success, the company has continued to hire Healthcare and IT recruiter interns on a seasonal (summer) or school semester-basis. As a Recruiter Intern, you will be paid hourly and take part in the full GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. Technical Resources’ IT and Healthcare Recruiter Training Program. Throughout the course of your internship, you will gain a substantial amount of experience and even receive cash bonuses for any contract or permanent placements made.
GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT and Healthcare recruiting company. Headquartered in Southern California, GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 1993, GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. has grown to be among the leading IT and Healthcare recruiting firms in the area.
Responsibilities• Research, identify and recruit accurate candidates for placement in a timely fashion.
• Interview, evaluate and consider possible IT candidates for placement.
• Using own judgment, select the best available IT candidates for each position.
• Evaluate candidates to ensure each is interested and motivated to interview and accept opportunity.
• Manage multiple candidates and placed IT contract employees.
• Update candidates/employees regarding job status.
• Use discretion to negotiate compensation packages to obtain a strong margin.
• Personally interview candidates at your discretion.
• Meet with candidates or GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. Technical Resources consultants outside of office to identify and develop placement opportunities.
• Build relationships with prospective candidates.
• Maintain relationships with existing consultants.
• Maintain a high volume of calls (50-75 calls per day).
• Generate a minimum of 25 leads per week for salespeople.
• Communicate leads to the appropriate salesperson/salespeople.
• Other duties, as assigned by GLOBAL SERVICE RESOURCES, INC. Technical Resources.