SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Human Resources Managerjulpar
Training & Compliance InternCommunity Housing Innovations
Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Bilingual RecruiterBookmark This
Open Systems Technologies
1600 Express Drive S, Suite 104
Posted: October 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpen Scientific is hiring a Bilingual Recruiter to join our rapidly growing Hauppauge, NY office. We are looking for a fun, smart, hardworking individual to help us recruit the top talent within the Scientific, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. We specialize in staffing/recruiting for all levels of R&D and Manufacturing skill sets within the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, aerospace/defense, chemical, cosmetic and food industries.
• Preform full cycle recruiting for temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire jobs within the scientific and biotech industry.
• Attract candidates through creative sourcing methods including utilization of social media, internal and external databases, and building a vast referral network within industry organizations.
• Qualify prospective candidates via resume review, phone screens and in-person interviews to assess skills and determine potential job matches.
• Manage the communication process with candidate and efficiently document recruiting activity in our Applicant Tracking System.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred,
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Must be highly organized and detailed oriented with excellent time management capabilities.