Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Bilingual RecruiterBookmark This
Open Systems Technologies
1600 Express Drive S, Suite 104
Posted: October 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpen Scientific is hiring a Bilingual Recruiter to join our rapidly growing Hauppauge, NY office. We are looking for a fun, smart, hardworking individual to help us recruit the top talent within the Scientific, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. We specialize in staffing/recruiting for all levels of R&D and Manufacturing skill sets within the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, aerospace/defense, chemical, cosmetic and food industries.
• Preform full cycle recruiting for temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire jobs within the scientific and biotech industry.
• Attract candidates through creative sourcing methods including utilization of social media, internal and external databases, and building a vast referral network within industry organizations.
• Qualify prospective candidates via resume review, phone screens and in-person interviews to assess skills and determine potential job matches.
• Manage the communication process with candidate and efficiently document recruiting activity in our Applicant Tracking System.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred,
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Must be highly organized and detailed oriented with excellent time management capabilities.