Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources ManagementNutricia
Human Resources InternCostco Wholesale
Human Resources InternAusgold Limited
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
Bilingual (Spanish) Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
27 Greenwood Avenue
Midland Park, NJ
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionR&S Landscaping is a well-established firm specializing in high--end residential design/build, specialty gardening, and after care. We are located in Bergen County, New Jersey and have been in business for over 30 years and are recognized as a leader in our area. We are an innovative, progressive company with a great team of friendly, creative and motivated professionals.
• Maintaining recruiting web postings.
• Coordinating searches for employees as needed.
• Attending job fairs in effort to recruit staff for open positons
LEARN FROM A SEASONED HR PROFESSIONAL HOW TO:
• Schedule and track all interviews and coordinate/distribute all offer packages, pre-employment testing & background checks, and new-hire orientation. Conduct screening interviews when appropriate.
• Manage all aspects of onboarding new hire orientations, benefit administration, wellness programs, and community service activities companywide.
• Coordinate and track company performance management system (7, 30 days, semi-annual, performance improvement plans, etc)
• Coordinate and track companywide training and any education reimbursement allowances for all employees.
• Maintain and modify as needed job descriptions, Employee Handbook, policies and procedures, and related supportive forms and documents.
• Assist the President in organizing company wide HR communication.
• Payroll Administration, including reconciling employee time in/out and time off, running and distributing payroll; creating any paycheck stuffers
• Benefit Administration, including health, life, disability plans, 401k, COBRA, Disability Leaves—STD and LTD, wellness programs and responsible for incident, accident, and workers compensation claims
• Assist in addressing personnel matters including performance, employee relations, disciplinary action, conflict resolution, work performance related counseling, and separations
• Conduct exit interviews, compile exit notes for management awareness on issues of concern and answered all Unemployment claims, appeals and employment verifications for active and inactive employees
• Manage company’s benefit broker relationships and work closely with them on timely solving discrepancies and employee issues.
• Stay abreast of Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Act as a liaison with legal representatives when necessary.
• Maintain legal compliance –personnel files, COBRA notification compliance, HR forms, employment agreements, etc.
• Maintain employee database, and all confidential personnel files.
• OSHA laws and regulations, performance appraisals, interviewing, disciplinary action, and legal documentation.
Requirements- bilingual Spanish (written and verbal)
- experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Majoring in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Education or any of the Liberal Arts
- Interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources or Business Management