Human Resources InternTread Corporation
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
Human Resources InternNCS Technology
Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
Admin Assist. Sch. Yr. -- Community First! Equitable & Social JusticeCommunity First
Human Resource InternshipFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Bilingual (Spanish) Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
27 Greenwood Avenue
Midland Park, NJ
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionR&S Landscaping is a well-established firm specializing in high--end residential design/build, specialty gardening, and after care. We are located in Bergen County, New Jersey and have been in business for over 30 years and are recognized as a leader in our area. We are an innovative, progressive company with a great team of friendly, creative and motivated professionals.
• Maintaining recruiting web postings.
• Coordinating searches for employees as needed.
• Attending job fairs in effort to recruit staff for open positons
LEARN FROM A SEASONED HR PROFESSIONAL HOW TO:
• Schedule and track all interviews and coordinate/distribute all offer packages, pre-employment testing & background checks, and new-hire orientation. Conduct screening interviews when appropriate.
• Manage all aspects of onboarding new hire orientations, benefit administration, wellness programs, and community service activities companywide.
• Coordinate and track company performance management system (7, 30 days, semi-annual, performance improvement plans, etc)
• Coordinate and track companywide training and any education reimbursement allowances for all employees.
• Maintain and modify as needed job descriptions, Employee Handbook, policies and procedures, and related supportive forms and documents.
• Assist the President in organizing company wide HR communication.
• Payroll Administration, including reconciling employee time in/out and time off, running and distributing payroll; creating any paycheck stuffers
• Benefit Administration, including health, life, disability plans, 401k, COBRA, Disability Leaves—STD and LTD, wellness programs and responsible for incident, accident, and workers compensation claims
• Assist in addressing personnel matters including performance, employee relations, disciplinary action, conflict resolution, work performance related counseling, and separations
• Conduct exit interviews, compile exit notes for management awareness on issues of concern and answered all Unemployment claims, appeals and employment verifications for active and inactive employees
• Manage company’s benefit broker relationships and work closely with them on timely solving discrepancies and employee issues.
• Stay abreast of Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Act as a liaison with legal representatives when necessary.
• Maintain legal compliance –personnel files, COBRA notification compliance, HR forms, employment agreements, etc.
• Maintain employee database, and all confidential personnel files.
• OSHA laws and regulations, performance appraisals, interviewing, disciplinary action, and legal documentation.
Requirements- bilingual Spanish (written and verbal)
- experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Majoring in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Education or any of the Liberal Arts
- Interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources or Business Management