Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting InternshipAFLAC
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resource (HR) Internship at ChangingThePresent.orgChanging The Present
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
901 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA
Posted: September 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPurple Squirrel is a two-sided hiring marketplace where job seekers materially improve their chances of landing a job, and employees get paid to source, vet, and help them.
About the Job:
As an Account Executive at Purple Squirrel, you will use your engaging and consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with prospective customers at universities and MBA programs. You will be generating business with both existing accounts and in new named accounts. Our ideal candidate is a results oriented, performance driven individual who enjoys working as part of a team.
Be part of our engine of growth. We are expecting to grow at a massive pace this year, and you will be a key element by over-achieving against your quarterly quota. In the first week, you will learn the product, messaging, and sales process. By week 3, you will be fully ramped and overachieving against your quota. To do that, you will need to dig deeply into our customer’s business requirements and share exactly how we can help each university customer unleash a new wave of communication between their students and alumni.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education