Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Talent Acquisition InternEverwise
Recruiting CoordinatorGLE Creative Talent
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
California Fashion Council - Human Resource InternBookmark This
California Fashion Council
Posted: March 14 2016
Company Location: Sacramento, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCalifornia Fashion Council is an innovative, diverse and dynamic events logistics company. We help build and support fashion brands statewide, striving to surpass our competitors in quality, innovation and value. We are committed to becoming the go-to fashion resource company most artistic creatives want to partner with. CFC works diligently to create resources for creatives, offering the convenience of multiple fashion brands, marketing channels, and event networking. We also provide a job placement program for individuals that have a passion for fashion, resulting in life changing professional relationships. The primary focus of CFC is to provide a professional and nurturing platform for designers, models and artists to showcase their brand and talent on a level of excellence. We work to encourage the economic growth and development of California’s fashion industry through collaboration with local and statewide businesses; while forming partnerships with multi-faceted industry professionals here in California.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who would like to lend their time, talent, knowledge and energy to California Fashion Council. Interns who partner with California Fashion Council will be exposed to many facets of the fashion industry and will gain valuable behind the scenes experience. We provide our Interns the career experience and tools on how events are managed and produced so they can establish themselves within this dynamic and fast-paced industry.
As a Human Resource Intern, you will aid California Fashion Council with Human Resource campaigns as a whole. You will be expected to demonstrate critical thinking initiatives, concepts, and reach set goals with superior follow through and delivery. You will also be involved in organizing and monitoring files on drives and required to meet deadlines, while working closely with California Fashion Council staff to solve problems that may arise with hiring and company placement.
Responsibilities- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Related field (Or Equivalent Work Experience)
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Requirements- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality