Human Resources/Recruiting Internship - Summer 2017Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Summer 2017 - Human Resources/Recruitment InternClear Vision Communications, Inc.
HR Recruiter (New York Based)WhoWhatWhy
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
human resourcesDT Group
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
12-month Trainee Program in Europe (stipend)German American Chamber of Commerce California
Client Support SpecialistBookmark This
Marsh & McLennan Agency
9850 NW 41st St.
Posted: June 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmployee Benefits Client Support Specialist
Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA’s services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice on program structure, market knowledge, experience and expertise in their industry, along with local resources and service professionals.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients. We offer specialized products and services covering a wide spectrum of risks.
As an MMA associate, you can expect:
• Competitive compensation
• Entrepreneurial leadership
• Unmatched, scalable resources
• International platforms tailored at the local level
• Focused practice groups/industry verticals
• Belief in the power of strong carrier partnerships
• A firm that is committed to core values
Responsible for supporting the service needs of the account management team. This particular role does not require specific industry knowledge/expertise. The key competencies include exceptional customer service skills, strong level of abstract reasoning/analytical thinking skills (ability to handle complex or multidimensional problems), time-management/multi-tasking skills, and accommodation.
• Always exhibits the Core Values of the Agency
• Support the Account Management Team with client service needs as requested:
o Research claim/enrollment issues and follow up through completion
o Billing inquiries
o Track service issues through our agency management system
• Support the Account Management Team in the RFP preparation process as needed:
o Request census from client
o Format census to ensure that appropriate information is provided to carrier
o Prepare RFP specifications letter
• Support the Account Management Team in the preparation of client spreadsheets/proposal as needed:
o Benefits comparison
o Rates comparison
o Make sure assumptions and caveats are brought to light
o Other sections as needed, i.e. Total Spend Summary, employee contribution modeling, etc.
• Update information in carrier system as needed (enrollments).
• Enter and review data in agency management system
• Special Projects as needed
• Binding proposals, presentations as needed
• Present all work flows through the Client Service Specialist and Client Service Executive. Tasks are assigned from multiple colleagues, therefore the Client Support Specialist must be able to multitask, work independently, and prioritize accordingly
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Excellent spelling, proofreading, grammar and punctuation skills
• Strong communication skills
• Healthy sense of urgency
• Highly detail-oriented
2011, 2013, 2015 BEST PLACES TO WORK - South Florida Business Journal
2012 HEALTHIEST EMPLOYERS - South Florida Business Journal
2011 TOP INSURANCE FIRMS IN SOUTH FLORIDA - Business Leader Magazine
2009, 2011, 2015 SOUTH FLORIDA WORKSITE WELLNESS AWARD
MMA and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employers.