(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
HR InternshipAmerican Lending LLC
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
Human resourcesEnterasys Networks
Human Resources Non-Paid Course Credit Only Spring INTERNSHIPFrasco, Inc.
Coordinator, Human Resources InternBookmark This
NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Posted: November 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC is a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business that is focused on providing heating, ventilation and air (HVAC), electrical, plumbing, janitorial, landscaping, painting, carpentry, security and roofing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
Responsibilities- Assist the HR manager with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills