Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
HR Administrator/Staffing CoordinatorDSS Staffing, Inc
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Corporate Recruiting MentorshipBookmark This
Elite Decision Group
3350 Riverwood Pkwy SE
Posted: June 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI work as a recruiter for several Fortune 500 companies. I am looking for a student that wants to do recruiting as a career to mentor. The position is located in Atlanta but being virtual is an option. The hours are part-time and flexible. I will personally mentor the intern so that they can land a career where they want. I have worked as a corporate accountant, CPA, a corporate recruiter, and started several companies of my own. If you are potentially interested in recruiting, this is an excellent opportunity for you to get work experience, get an excellent reference and get free coaching to land any job/career/path you want. There will potentially be openings within us as well if you can help grow our company.
ResponsibilitiesThis is very simple and black and white.
1. Selling the company to potential hires/candidates. Yes human resources and recruiting is sales.
2. Screening resumes for best candidates.
3. Coordinating interviews with candidates.
4. Conducting phone interviews, video chat interviews, and person to person interviews with candidates.
5. Performing outreach to schedule speaking engagements\networking events in the local Atlanta area.
6. Search and find leads to potential candidates and potential companies to partner with.
- On time
- Not scared to talk to people and network
- Open to new opportunities