Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWaypoint Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources AssistantSheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
HR INTERN DIRECTORCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Human Resources Employee Training Intern to build Company Culture Video IT StartUp NYC (Remote OKSnowSugar Video
Human ResourcesFounder Group
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources Intern Needed AsapRiverfront Marketing
Independent Label in ATL in need of 2 diligent H&R Interns; 25$ per weekQEB Digital
Entry Level Administrative Assistant / Human Resources AssistantBookmark This
4544 Harding Pike Suite 211
Posted: March 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe specialize in sales and marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and do various projects in our communities. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client's products and services has afforded us explosive growth with a highly competitive industry.
The Human Resources Recruiter Internship is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The position is part time.
· You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
· Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
· Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.
In exchange for college credit. Must be currently enrolled in a related major. Potential for full time hire.
RequirementsEssential Duties and Responsibilities
· Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
· Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
· Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
· Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
· Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.