HR Talent Acquisition SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources CoordinatorJulie Braun Co.
HR Recruiting InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
HR Generalist InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Benefits and Compliance InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
HR recruitment assistantAdecco
Case Management summer internChurch World Service
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
Entry Level Human Resources Recruiter InternBookmark This
Echo Business Solutions
Posted: January 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEcho Business Solutions expanded to the Charleston area in 2012. We specialize in sales and marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and do various projects in our communities. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client's products and services has afforded us explosive growth with a highly competitive industry.
The Human Resources Recruiter Intern is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The position is part time in exchange for college credit.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
· Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
· Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
· Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
· Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
· Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
· You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
· Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
· Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.