Human resourcesGenerac Power Systems
Human Resources InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Resources Intern - FULL TIME - 40 Hours/week - Paid (NON-VIRTUAL)McKenna Motor Co., Inc.
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Human Resources Co-op/InternshipDoosan Bobcat
Human Resource Assistant InternBookmark This
Satya Capital Group
Posted: August 10 2016
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSatya Capital group, Inc. is looking for a Human Resource Assistant Intern to work directly with the Managing Director of Operations and Managing Partners.
We are seeking candidates who are interested in growing as an Intern. You will get to trouble shoot and problem solve. You will gain experience in selecting, managing and developing personnel on a day to day basis. We are looking for hungry and passionate up-and-comers whom we can groom to potentially join our team full time.
ResponsibilitiesThe Internship opportunity that we’re offering is a Human Resource Assistant Internship to work directly with the Managing Director of Operations and Managing Partners for a full school year. You will be responsible for many of the following tasks:
• Recruitment/Networking (email, social media, direct mail literature, network events, etc.)
• Work the phones- calls and follow up calls to applicants and other personnel
• Scheduling and planning meetings, and preparation of meeting logistics and materials.
• Participate on conference calls
• Take notes during meetings
• Test new technology
• Cultivate new ideas
• Communicating in person and virtually via company intranet and video conferencing
Requirements• Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to start work immediately
• Must have a computer
• Must have access to a phone
• Computer skills,
• Microsoft office; (Power Point, Word, Excel, Publisher)
• Social media skills,
• Great phone skills,
• Leadership qualities
• Able to learn quickly
-Some sales and or marketing skills
SkillsRequired - Phone Skills, Quick Learner, Leadership Skills, Computer Skills, Positive Team Player, Office Management
Preferred - Sales and Marketing, Professional Communication, Telecommunications