HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources ManagementNutricia
Human Resources InternCostco Wholesale
Human Resources InternAusgold Limited
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
Human Resource Recruiter and Interview Manager Assistant InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
FALL 2016 HR INTERNBookmark This
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
455 E Medical Center Blvd
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Responsibilities• Assist with Recruitment Efforts by attending interviews; career fairs, assisting with open houses, conducting reference checks;
• Maintain inventory of all HR Forms
• Assist with On-Boarding including coordination for New Hire Orientation, distribution of new hire gifts, and creation of benefit packets.
• Creation and Maintenance of personnel files
• Create employee communications (email, flyers, posters) for employee events
• Assist with planning of company events (health fair, holiday party, etc.)
• Maintenance of Employee Bulletin Boards
• Attend and assist with company-mandated training (New Hire Orientation, Safety, Harassment, Leadership Academy, etc.)
• Distribute and Collect Employee Surveys as needed
• Assist with mass mailings
• Attend Human Resources team meetings
• Assist with special projects as needed.
RequirementsAll majors welcome to apply but Business, Psychology & HR majors are preferred.
Ability to keep information confidential.