Human Resources InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Human Resources Intern (Unpaid)CFED
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Hutch InternshipHutch Interiors
Human Resources InternLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Full-time HR/Career Services Internship (duration: 12 months)Bookmark This
German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S., Inc.
1170 Howell Mill Road, Suite 300
Posted: June 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE DO ONLY APPLY VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States (GACC South) is a private, non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and trade in the Southern United States. Our main mission is to promote and support bilateral trade between Germany and the U.S. Our services focus on the areas of Consulting (U.S. Market Entry, Business Representation, Site Selection, and Career Services) and Membership. Our organization is part of an international network composed of 130 German foreign chambers of commerce and government offices in 90 countries. Our consultants support mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry and U.S. operations. They deliver efficient and practical solutions that are tailored to an organization's goals.
Our GACC South’s Career Services Team assists German and American companies in their hiring needs. We are seeking a full-time intern to gain hands-on experience using her/his business education in real-world applications. As an intern, you will participate in teamwork, direct client communications and day-to-day operations of the office.
Start date: ASAP (Duration of internship: 12 months, full-time)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Own expenses for trainee: Health insurance, housing, travel expenses, J1-Visa fee (if applicable)
How to apply: Please email your application to email@example.com.
Applications will only be considered with cover letter, two letters of recommendation (German/English) and resume attached. Please specify the internship title “Career Services 2016” in the subject line.
To all applicants:
Thank you very much for your application and your interest in this position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each application personally. We review all incoming applications and if we find your skills meet our particular needs, we will contact you.
Your training opportunities will include but are not limited to:
• Post jobs, identify and contact potential candidates via telephone, email, and other means of communication
• Assist with broader business development and marketing activities and initiatives
• Use networking tools such as LinkedIn and GACC South’s jobXchange recruiting database to evaluate and recruit qualified candidates for posted positions
• Compile detailed candidate profiles
• Bachelor’s (or equivalent) or higher degree in business, HR or related field
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Understanding of prioritization and efficient allocation of time and resources
• Excellent communication and customer-service skills: Due to the large amount of communicating with clients and candidates involved with this position, Career Services Interns must have a high interest in interpersonal communication and possess skills in this area
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team-based and international environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications
• Working knowledge of German language
• International experience (studies abroad, travel, etc.)
• Recruitment experience