- Internships /
- Human Resources /
- Great Job opportunity for Recruitment Coordinator - Native Japanese in Mumbai, India
Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Talent Acquisition InternEverwise
Recruiting CoordinatorGLE Creative Talent
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
Great Job opportunity for Recruitment Coordinator - Native Japanese in Mumbai, IndiaBookmark This
Crimson Interactive Pvt. ltd
1001, 10th floor, Techniplex-II, Veer Savarkar Flyover, S.V. Road, Goregaon (w), Mumbai-400062
Posted: November 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCrimson Interactive is an ISO-certified organization (ISO 9001:2008) providing Japanese and English language solutions to customers globally. Our brands deliver services in three professional areas:
In addition, we have a strong corporate presence in Japan (http://www.crimsonjapan.co.jp/). We have served more than 15,000 clients and are proud to be amongst the top three editing company in Japan.
Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred translators operating all over the globe. We also successfully partnered with Japan’s largest Academic Publisher, Maruzen, and the second largest publisher in the world, Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), for their editorial and translation needs.
Crimson is a company where cultures across boundaries thrive together. We have Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, and Indians working for a common objective. We have clients in various geographies—Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, Korea, the US, UK, etc.
Honors and Awards:
Crimson has been recognized as among the 100 most promising companies in the world by Red Herring Awards (http://herringevents.com/rhg2010/winners/2010winners.html). The top 100 winners were the most promising companies in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) business region for leading innovation through technological revolution and creative adaption. Crimson stood out in the academic editing, transcription, and language solutions domain and was a clear winner as compared to its closest competitors. Crimson Interactive has also received the World Quality Commitment (WQC) Award in the Gold Category at the 26th International World Quality Commitment Star Award in 2012.
Crimson’s culture is rather simple to define—Passion, Hard work, Synergy, Enthusiasm, and Trust. In an environment of diverse cultures, we encourage open communication in all forms and meanings.
Always looking for the “clever” way of doing things, we encourage fresh ideas and learning initiatives. We believe in forming minds and personalities. It’s not only the older employees that have set the culture—the newer ones redefine it every day, keeping the dynamism alive. Crimson is, in short, defined by Quality People! Quality Work!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Please visit: www.crimsonjapan.co.jp to know more about us
Japan office address:
Crimson Interactive Japan Co.Ltd.
3-3-1 Yushima Bunkyo-ku
You can visit http://www.crimsoni.com/crimson-videos.htm to know about “Life at Crimson”.
You can visit http://www.crimsoni.com/news.htm to know about our achievements in the recent past.
• The candidate would be responsible for hiring freelancers as well as full-time employees from across the globe for Japanese and English translation service.
• Coordinating with Project Managers and applicants who are Japanese as well as English natives
• Formulating recruitment strategy based on targets
• Screening and short listing of profiles to match with the job requirements in hand, making the candidates go through the test process, finalizing the offer from scope of work and costing perspective both, and following up till the candidate joins.
• Mapping and Documenting of all processes related to the recruitment function
RequirementsPrerequisites/Key Characteristics and Skills required:
• Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field
• 1–3 years of experience in the in handling recruitment field
• Native Japanese with intermediate English communication skills with writing skills
• Eagerness to work in a multicultural/team environment