Human Resources InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources InternBio-Nucleonics
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternInvitedHome
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources InternDigitalAncestry.org
Headhunting (HR) Internship in ShanghaiBookmark This
356 Xinzha Road
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Jace-Kelly Leadership Acquisitions is an executive recruitment firm based in Shanghai, China. Since its foundation in 2008, TJK has worked with and forged partnerships with some of the world’s most renowned MNCs, who have wished to expand and develop their operations in China. TJK strives to bring in the top talent to its clients, in order for them to reach imminent success.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Our internship program offers a great learning opportunity. We will present challenging and demanding tasks which will generate an actual difference to our company. You will:
• Take part in the in-house recruitment process
• Assist on database maintenance and improvement
• Handle basic office administrative tasks such as receiving calls and visitors, email to suppliers
You are responsible for managing and organizing your own tasks and workload. Remember that you are expected to deliver results. You are to contribute to the further success of the company with present clients and at the same time be able to capitalize on future growth opportunities.
We have also developed a culture wherein every individual is a contributor. We learn everyday professionally and personally. You will also be expected to encourage and continue this learning and cultivating culture.
For the internship position a reasonable amount of compensation will be given.
We are currently seeking for inspiring individuals with following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree of any field (current students included)
- Passion of learning from successful headhunters
- Commitment of at least 6 months (duration negotiable)
- Professional working proficiency in English (Native Proficiency of either Chinese or English would be an advantage, yet not necessary)
- Confident, logical, and analytical personality
- Current domicile in/near Shanghai or willing to relocate to Shanghai
- Available 4-5 days/week (Mon-Fri)
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you are the right candidate, please submit your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. Please specify the position you are applying for as well as the website where you found the ad in the subject line.