Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
HR Administrator/Staffing CoordinatorDSS Staffing, Inc
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
HR / Admin Internship for IT MSPBookmark This
401 S LaSalle St. Suite 1203
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe goal of Jexet Technologies doing business is to deliver top-industry standard and enterprise-scaled service to fully support business owners for them to focus only on their specific business without IT concerns. You will be part of a small team, working with real requirements to bring real solutions to the market. Build your resume and put your education to work in a dynamic environment. You will have a direct and immediate impact on our business and operations.
• Will report directly to the HR Manager.
• Hands-on work with the recruitment process of the company.
• Scheduling meetings concerning general administrative and HR concerns.
• Collaborate on various projects
• Creating email and document drafts for approval.
• Creating reports on Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Direct involvement with employee onboarding including collective documents, securing information and initial orientation.
• Personnel data documentation and auditing.
• Assisting in recruiting and interviewing.
• Must be highly organized with good time management skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently
• Experience with basic research.
• Preferably pursuing an AA degree in business management or human resources.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Phone and email etiquette skills.
As part of your cover letter, please indicate your desired work schedule in a week.