Human Resources/Recruiting Internship - Summer 2017Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Summer 2017 - Human Resources/Recruitment InternClear Vision Communications, Inc.
HR Recruiter (New York Based)WhoWhatWhy
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
human resourcesDT Group
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
12-month Trainee Program in Europe (stipend)German American Chamber of Commerce California
H.R. Administrative InternBookmark This
6500 River Place Blvd., Bldg 2, Ste 105
Posted: September 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Intern for our corporate office. This role will perform a wide variety of human resources support and administration activities focusing on employee relations and other human resource operations areas.
Part Time - 16 - 20 /week
$11.00 / hour
Interested candidates should send resume to
Kelli Moran, Human Resources: email@example.com
• Provide day-to-day support of department functions and organization of daily tasks and workflow
• Responsible for Data Entry into the HRIS system for New Hire process
• Assists in administering wellness initiatives and other human resource programs
• Prepares and maintains employee personnel files, electronic records, departmental forms and document.
• Assists in compiling personnel data for consolidation into management reports and audits
• Supports the annual Open Enrollment process by providing general employee assistance and other tasks associated with the period
RequirementsThis position requires competency in the following areas:
• Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Attention to detail while handling repetitive tasks
• Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work well with a diverse team