Human Resources InternVerrica Pharma
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Human Resources InternBrogan Group
Human Resources InternNOVA CHEMICALS
HR Coordinator InternOutings & Adventures
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireTata Consulting Services
Human Resources InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC
HR/ College Recruiting InternBookmark This
World Financial Group-R.I.S.E.
8081 Philips Hwy Ste 22
Posted: August 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This position will be located at the Jacksonville Florida location. Candidate will provide assistance with the R.I.S.E. Team by prospecting, recruiting, interviewing, and helping with on-boarding for new training associates.
This internship is an unpaid position and will require 10-20 hours per week.
· Provide daily, ongoing support to the Finance Recruiting Team
· Gain understanding of campus relations, college career fairs and on campus interview processes
· Interact with finance recruiting team, internal customers and job applicants in a professional manner
· Work to develop positive campus relations with assigned universities and colleges, develop tracking for each college, efficiently manage timelines and project tasks required to ensure success with campus hiring activities
· Assist with HR interviews and other candidate interactions as assigned
Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Human Resources, or related major in junior or senior year
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
Able to work in a fast-paced, team environment with multiple high priorities
Displays positive, professional attitude and is customer focused
Exhibits attention to detail, organizational skills, and flexibility