Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternshipPCG, Inc.
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
HR executive search InternshipBookmark This
Jace Kelly Leadership Acquisitions
356 xinzha road, Huangpu district. China
Posted: March 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur internship program is known to be one of the best in the market, with challenging tasks and international working environment. You will be given the opportunity to participate in: more than 400 Hours of in-house training program, in-house recruitment process, assistance on database maintenance and improvement; Assistance on various projects, and basic office administrative tasks. For both internship and full-time position a reasonable amount of compensation will be given as well.
Responsibilities• Take part in the in-house recruitment process
• Assist on database maintenance and improvement
• Assist on various projects such as Business Development, Market Research, Event Organization
• Handle basic office administrative tasks such as receiving calls and visitors, email to suppliers
• Handle basic accounting tasks such as bank credits and billing
• Bench-marking such as satisfaction survey, continuous surveillance
– Bachelor’s Degree of any field (current students included)
– Both fresher and experienced (HR/Recruiting) can apply
– Passion of being a successful headhunter
– Commitment of at least 6 months (duration negotiable)
– Professional working proficiency in English (Native Proficiency of either Chinese or English would be an advantage, yet not necessary)
– Confident, persuasive, logical, patient and analytic personality
– Current domicile in or near Shanghai or have facility to obtain Chinese visa
– Available 4-5 days/week (Mon-Fri)
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Foreign Languages