Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Human Resources internBenjamin Apartments LLC
SAP HR Training and Placement - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Information Technology Recruiter - InternPacific Data Integrators
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
HR GeneralistBookmark This
1920 Wekiva Way
West Palm Beach, FL
Posted: November 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRanked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an Internship in our West Palm Beach office. The selected candidate will work on a variety of Human Resource related projects with a team of Human Resources professionals in the Florida Region.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include but not limited to:
• Support recruiting efforts for the Florida Region to include applicant data entry and correspondence, scheduling interviews, developing offer letters, preparing materials for recruiting events, etc.
• Assist with the coordination of the college recruiting process for FL Region
• Research and collect data for various HR initiatives
• Prepare orientation and onboarding materials for new hires
• Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to HR matters.
• Assist in the review of data to perform data audits as needed
• Assist in the scheduling and delivery or training and materials
• Provide basic administrative support to Human Resources department including data entry and analysis, filing, copying and scanning.
• Act as a resource for all employees in the Florida Region
• Special projects as assigned
Requirements• Currently a sophomore or junior pursuing Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with emphasis and/or interest in Human Resources.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic office equipment
• Attention to detail and organization skills required
• Self-starter with solid written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team member
SkillsRequired - Attention To Detail, Microsoft Office 2013, Able To Multi-task, Oral & Written Communication Skills
Preferred - Advanced Excel, Highly Organized, Highly self-motivated