Human Resources ManagementJ.B Hunt
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
HR GeneralistBookmark This
1920 Wekiva Way
West Palm Beach, FL
Posted: November 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRanked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an Internship in our West Palm Beach office. The selected candidate will work on a variety of Human Resource related projects with a team of Human Resources professionals in the Florida Region.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include but not limited to:
• Support recruiting efforts for the Florida Region to include applicant data entry and correspondence, scheduling interviews, developing offer letters, preparing materials for recruiting events, etc.
• Assist with the coordination of the college recruiting process for FL Region
• Research and collect data for various HR initiatives
• Prepare orientation and onboarding materials for new hires
• Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to HR matters.
• Assist in the review of data to perform data audits as needed
• Assist in the scheduling and delivery or training and materials
• Provide basic administrative support to Human Resources department including data entry and analysis, filing, copying and scanning.
• Act as a resource for all employees in the Florida Region
• Special projects as assigned
Requirements• Currently a sophomore or junior pursuing Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with emphasis and/or interest in Human Resources.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic office equipment
• Attention to detail and organization skills required
• Self-starter with solid written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team member
SkillsRequired - Oral & Written Communication Skills, Attention To Detail, Able To Multi-task, Microsoft Office 2013
Preferred - Highly self-motivated, Advanced Excel, Highly Organized