HR, Human Resource, Recruiter, Generalist,Bookmark This
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: New Orleans, LA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe HR Recruiter and Jr. Generalist is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of the company. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moments notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience.
- Coordinate, schedule, and perform phone screens
- Create Job postings
- Perform various coordinator duties that support the recruitment function.
- Maintain responsibility for accurate entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our applicant tracking system.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
-Screening job applicants against job requirements.
-Utilization of interview guides and behaviorally targeted interview techniques.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed –ex. Job fairs.
-Develop relationships with outreach and community organizations.
-Compliance activities to include Human Resources Audits.